domingo, março 30

Dolor no 3° olho


[prying open my third eye] diz: not talking about an year

[prying open my third eye] diz: no not thee or four I dont want this type of forever in my life anymore

Dolores •● diz: a poem so?

[prying open my third eye] diz: u rather say it straigh forward, hehe I hate ethics. Let's just be friendly.

Dolores •● diz:
brake the law

[prying open my third eye] diz: rather break

Dolores •● diz: oops, back to red, to read and to breath

Dolores •● diz: every breath you take


[prying open my third eye] diz: every move you make

Dolores •● diz: every single day, every word you say

[prying open my third eye] diz: hey wat is ur date of birth?

Dolores •● diz: february, 16 - 1985, age of aquarius!

[prying open my third eye] diz: cool

[prying open my third eye] diz: aquarius eh :) the people of mind

Dolores •● diz: and body and soul... How about you?

[prying open my third eye] diz: 6 march, pisces the dreamers, but im a different sort of pisces ASTROLOGY SITE

Dolores •● diz: It's true, but you're sensitive

[prying open my third eye] diz: does this link explains u? oh no not a big deal. I'm a chilled nature


Dolores •● diz: Let me see... Very perfeccionist, I am. But I love artistic stuff, all of, not bussiness.

[prying open my third eye] diz: arts is a large business


Dolores •● diz: yeah, but we are not slaves of our jobs


[prying open my third eye] diz: slavery is a mind set, exists in every field and then there r volunteers, everywhere too. ANOTHER SITE

Dolores •● diz:
The goal of February 16 people is to never get so caught up in work or other matters that they forget to stop and smell the roses.

[prying open my third eye] diz:
nice part of their nature

Dolores •● diz: They are inspirational and often serve as mentors. Extremely particular, they have a difficult time finding true love.


[prying open my third eye] diz: very, thats all strangely fucking true whatever they have written here.

Dolores •● diz: but I still haven't found what I'm looking for TOO

[prying open my third eye] diz: what is that?

Dolores •● diz:
true love never can be rent, but only true love could be beauty innocent

[prying open my third eye] diz: yeah true love is a grand goodluck in lives u know, there's nothing like love between two souls that demands few and always cares. Divine connection.

Dolores •● diz: take this heart and make it break

[prying open my third eye] diz: a child heart is silver, an old heart is gold and a freshly broken heart is a diamond.

Dolores •● diz: to speak is silver, silence is gold, but diamond is a mess.

[prying open my third eye] diz: TRUTH! Diamond is glory


Dolores •● diz: blinding

[prying open my third eye] diz:pure


Dolores •● diz: like all love is blidness

[prying open my third eye] diz:
love shows direction, relationships are blind gambles

Dolores •● diz: the real love is surreal and I don't know (nothing) about it. All we need is love, but love is an invisible sun, I prefer Moondances.

[prying open my third eye] diz: love is something u cannot make urself happen, it's a fire that never burns when u try to ignite and never reduces when u want to pull off

Dolores •● diz: fire is burning desire, passion it's different. But is a kind of kindness too.

Nenhum comentário: