sábado, novembro 18

Street Tease

O melhor quadro da realidade | The best reality picture
It's open the frame courtains | E' abrir a moldura das cortinas
E olhar através da janela | And see through the window

Vi quatro caras atravessando a rua | I saw four ever guys
The Beatles in the middle of a sound race
Olhares colidiram naquele pega atroz
Car crash, Jonnhy Cash, no money
Era Rock'n rolling down the trips
Naquelas famosas ruas sem nome

I'm ON THE ROAD erguendo a saia no joelho e pedindo carona
Levei carao da mae que me acha sua eterna Little Ramona
Mas Soul Punk, Hippie, po's-tudo and Fuck all The rest!
I'm the best of the same, the sane and the next
Estou pronta para outra de mim, No fim, Don't find, just see
This isn't the end of me. Send me liters to drink new letters!

If I wear that Velvet dress...
Undergrounds me, Please!
I'm Echo and the bunnywoman
Alice in country of chains
Run Run Runnin' in my veins

Nenhum comentário: